Hello. Newbie question. I have Perl and MySQL up and running on a Linux
platform. I can connect to my database now on Linux. However, I also have
ActiveState Perl on Windows NT at work, and MySQL, too. I can put stuff into
the database at work, too, but I can't access it to get hardcopy printouts
using Perl. There is a module, DBI that's missing, and apparently was not
included on the CD that came with the book. I did some research on the web,
and if I read things correctly, DBI on a Win32 platform is still
experimental. The other manual on MySQL discussed doing API with C and PHP.
I actually wanted to do everything under Perl right now (while it's still
fresh in my mind, and I'm a lot farther with Perl than with either C and PHP
is a complete mystery right now). Has anyone out there found DBD and DBI
modules that work under Windows, especially Windows NT 4.0 and 4.5 (I'm not
sure which, so I mentioned both)?

Thanks.
Marc