Saturday May 4 at 10 AM, it's the Wright County auction here in
Buffalo.  486 laptops, pentium PCs (133 Mhz, 32 MB RAM is the nicest I
think), 15" monitors.  I think everything going on the auction will make a
nice linux box or a PC for the kids.  These PCs are sold without an OS,
which we've found to  sell a lot cheaper.

There's always misc stuff of interest as well.  Usually some token ring
hardware, dot matrix printers, antique software, etc.

Directions:

Find Buffalo.
It's at the public works building, on the corner of Hwy 25 and CR 138
about a mile north of town.

-Brian