On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 03:04:05PM -0500, Lee J. Behrens wrote:
>Complain all you want. Dump him if you like. But somehow I don't think some
>of the recent posts are going to help him plead his case, that the automated
>system should not reply to a mailing list.

It should NOT respond to posts comming from a mailing list that he's
authorized to be subscribed to.....

This is draconic and attempts to impose thier rigid beliefs and policies
on all of us. I for one have added them to my "moron" filter any and all
mail from that domain destined for my address goes into the "naughty"
box where it is forever misplaced.

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin