thanks much for the review! very cool screenshots. :)

> 	4.) I'm a little bothered by the fact that with the two codeweavers
> 	crossover applications that I have, i have two seperate directories
> 	with two seperate "wine" versions installed in them. Granted they're
> 	very stripped down to provide only the neccesary binaries and
> 	libaries needed to meet the task at hand, still they add up. Add to
> 	this a normal wine install and a WineX install and that make 4
> 	versions of wine. I wish there was a way to avoid this but alas that
> 	solution escapes me. I understand why they did it this way, and still
> 	applaud all thier hardwork.
>
> Screenshot Linkage: http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/xover_screens/

one good thing about giving each app its own copy of Wine, is that if/when
the app fux0rs its registry settings; it only blows itself up. :) I don't
know if apps under Wine commonly do this; but if any would, Office would
likely be the worst.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer