The Twin Cities System Administrators (TCSA) group meets monthly to
discuss topics of interest to system and network administrators in
the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  The meetings are free and open to
the public.  Check out our web site at http://www.tcsa.org/

-----
Strictly Business Expo

The Strictly Business Solutions Expo is May 8 & 9 at the Minneapolis
Convention Center.  TCSA will be there!  See the following URL for
information about the Expo.

  http://www.strictlybusinessexpo.com/
-----

Next Meeting:

  Topic:	TCSA Dinner
  Speaker:
  Date/Time:	April 18, 2002  6:30 pm
  Location:	Khan's Mongolian Barbeque

Synopsis:

  This is a TCSA social event.  We'll be meeting at 6:30 pm
  at Khan's Mongolian Barbeque in Richfield for dinner.

We will meet at Khan's Mongolian Barbeque, 500 E 78th Street, at
Portland just north of Hwy. 494.

Tentative Meeting Schedule

  May 16, 2002
  June 20, 2002

Directions:

Khan's Mongolian Barbeque:

  Khan's Mongolian Barbeque
  500 E 78th Street
  Richfield, MN  55423
  612-861-7991

Khan's is north of Highway 494 at the Portland exit.  The Portland exit
is east of Highway 35W.

For more information on TCSA, check out our web site:

  http://www.tcsa.org/

To subscribe to the TCSA or TCSA-JOBS mailing lists, follow the TCSA
or TCSA-JOBS link from:

  http://list.onvoy.com/

For any other information, please send email to:

  info at tcsa.org

or contact:

  Dave Bianchi	651-260-1770

--