The problem with getting a "master list" is that the kernel branches, and the
"official" kernel isnt always responsible for them.  A good example is the
m68k branchs..  as there is so much variance in this hardware, it has taken
on its own project.  Other smaller projects (for embeded devices) have also
emerged. So the short answer is you wont find a master list. But if you want
a list, check out the different arcs that kernel.org provides, that is most
likely the closest thing you will find to such a beast.

Jay