Someone at work asked me this question today and I couldn't find a master
list.  What he'd like to find is a master list of all processors that Linux
has been ported to so he can match this list up with a list of available
processors for a project.  In particular he's looking at FPGAs.

I tried the Hardware HOWTO, and it gave a list, but stated it wasn't
complete.  Same thing out on kernel.org.  Has someone built such a list?

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe