On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 17:05, Jim Kaufman wrote:
> On my system the latest flash tarball works for netscape only. mozilla
> just dies when I try the latest libflash.so and go to macromedia.com.
>
> Mozilla works ok using an older (ver 4) flash.

That's interesting. I have Flash 5.0 R47 running perfectly in Mozilla
0.9.9 and Galeon 1.2.0. I just went to Macromedia's website, it prompted
me to upgrade, and I let it do it's thing.

System: Mandrake 8.1 running on an IBM ThinkPad i1400.

--
Dave Sherman                          Beware the wrath of dragons,
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA                        for you are crunchy,