On Saturday 13 April 2002 12:06, you wrote:
> Got it working! Now my mouse doesn't work though!
>
> Jackie

Just a regular ADB mouse ?

I've seen posts on the Yellow Dog list where this no-mouse problem was fixed
by disabling DRI in the XF86Config-4 ( /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 ).

I suspect that it's disabled by default on a 6500 with 2MB VRAM though.  I
had to manually enable it on my 7300 which  has a 4MB on-motherboard video
card and a 32MB Rage 128 Nexus pci card.  Same thing with a similarly
configured 8600.  No mouse problems though.

You may want to join the YDL list.  Someone is certain to have wrestled with
that problem, lotsa PPC specific knowledge there: