-
>> Only 1 volunteer to man the booth?
>>
>> No, zero, 0 volunteers for heading this up?
>>
>> People not interested in having a booth at Strictly Business?
>>
>> Cuz it's a work day can't get off of work?

>Nobody said when, where, what, or how, I've got no idea if I'm available,
>what it is, or what I'd be doing there.

I haven't been following the list over the last few weeks, so sorry if this
has already been explained.

http://www.strictlyebusiness.net

Its May 8th and 9th at the convention center in mpls. 10am - 5pm both days.
What you do is you help out at our booth (its really just a table with a
skirt on it), looking cute and answering questions that passers by have
about linux and the TCLUG, while they pick up free junk. Some q's are
technical but most aren't. Most are about joining the mailing list and
meetings and installfests. We have little handout sheets that have the
mailing list and website info. Its pretty easy and you get a cool exhibitor
badge too. heh.

It would be great if we had enough people volunteer so that other volunteers
can leave and wander around and pick up cheap swag. Its is also nice to have
people who are experts in different distros there too, because sometimes a
person will ask the "I'm having a problem with..." kinda of question.

So do something for your LUG...volunteer!

Jacque