Hey,

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Lorry wrote:

> As you may or may not know, I like to cross-stitch, and on the chance that some of you or some people you
> know also like to do crafty things, I thought I would share a couple of patterns I designed myself.

While I really know nothing whatsoever about cross-stiching, and the last
time I did anything needle-related was when I still had a record player
(turntable?), I do think this is really cool. I think it's great when
people can do crossovers between their hobbies. The closest I ever got was
telling people that if I ever start a band, I'll call it "Kernel Panic".

So, anyone feel like starting a mediocre-at-best band named Kernel Panic?

-Yaron