On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 10:57:57AM -0500, Ryan Ware wrote:
> 	Thanks for the list.  I know Samba is feasable, my point was
> that it really didn't help in this scenario as one of the important
> applications will not work on a Samba share.

I have some doubts about whether the networked version of timeslips
would have worked correctly on a "regular" windows share.

<pure speculation>
File corruption sounds vaguely like an old MS Access problem --
something not exactly known for making a good multi-user database
system.
</pure speculation>

--
Joel Schneider               Yan Xin Qigong in Minneapolis
joel at joelschneider.net       http://yanxinqigong.minneapolis.mn.us/