I don't know if this is on topic. If not please advise me where I can get
help on this.

I am specifically working with DansGuardian. Out of the box it is working
great. I am trying to replace the dansguardian.pl with one that fits our
needs. The permissions are set to 755, but I get internal server errors. My
apache error log says:
[Tue Apr  9 08:24:21 2002] [error] (2)No such file or directory: exec
of /var/www/cgi-bin/dansguardian.pl failed
[Tue Apr  9 08:24:21 2002] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of script
headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/dansguardian.pl

If I rename the original script back to dansgurdian.pl everything works
again.

If I view the scripts via gnome the one that works looks like a piston, and
the one that does not work looks like a document.

Thanks in advance

--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network