Thanks Bob, I've been meaning to get this out. Yes, we have a booth at
the Strictly Business Expo both days and we will need volunteers. So
if you want to hang out at the booth and throw some flyers at people,
let me know. I'm hoping to get enough people so we only have to do 2-3
hour shifts. To keep the traffic down send email to me directly.

-- Clay