On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 21:19, Mike Hicks wrote:
> Dave Sherman <dsherman at real-time.com> wrote:
> >
> > This message was written in Evolution, and signed with my pgp public
> > key. It's easy to setup, I did it without reading any docs.
>
> Unfortunately, Sylpheed says your message has a bad signature.  Did anyone
> else have problems with this message?  Maybe Sylpheed is just too picky.

Evolution could recognize and open your key just fine, so I guess it can
understand the way Sylpheed signs messages. And of course it can
understand its own signing. I am curious if maybe Evolution uses a
slightly different (perhaps non-standard) MIME type?

--
Dave Sherman                          Beware the wrath of dragons,
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA                        for you are crunchy,