On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 19:19, Erik Mitchell wrote:
> Hi,
> I've just gained an interest in signing my emails with pgp, and am
> wondering if anyone has done that with Ximian Evolution. I know it's
> possible, I've just found very little documentation about it out there.
> Any help that you could provide would be great!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik

This message was written in Evolution, and signed with my pgp public
key. It's easy to setup, I did it without reading any docs.

1. Tools > Mail Settings > Other - make sure the path to gpg is set
(/usr/bin/gpg on my Mandrake 8.1 laptop).

2. Tools > Mail Settings > Accounts - edit each account for which you
want to sign messages, go to the Security tab, and name the key you want
to use (any unique portion of the full key string, whether you use your
name, or part of your email address, or whatever), then check the
appropriate boxes (I checked both).

That's all!

--
Dave Sherman                          Beware the wrath of dragons,
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA                        for you are crunchy,