I am using the attached script on my local LAN, on a RedHat 7.1 box. At
first it works great for everything I need, but either time or maybe use
will cause it to stop working, and not allow any Internet traffic through.
The RedHat box looses Internet too. I have stopped the script, restarted
iptables, and then launched the script again, but it whines about not being
able to get an IP address on eth0. If I restart the box, and script,
everything works great for a while.

Any ideas?

My setup:
RedHat 7.1 box with 2 nics. Local LAN is attached to a 10/100 switch.

--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network