On Tuesday 02 April 2002 16:49, Jim Streit wrote:
> I know that outlook isn’t the best e-mail client out there, but I don’t
> want to have to deal with hundreds of whiny users at this point.  I
> would like to keep my outlook clients and all of the functionality, but
> replace the back-end with something other then Exchange, yet have it
> tied into our NT domain for the users.
>
> What’s your thought?

You might want to check out

http://www.bynari.com

Disclaimer: I haven't used these products but they have come up in
discussions here and elsewhere before.

They have a server side solution ($600 for 25 users Std Ed, $8250 for 250
user Ent. Ed) They also have an Outlook extension package ($39/user) that
they claim allows use of all Outlook functions with a standard IMAP server
with ACLs.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com