> I figured it out.  I had to unset my passphrase in pgp before exporting
> it, then reset my passphrase in both pgp and gpg after importing it.
> Does anyone know if there's a way to get gnupg to support IDEA to avoid
> unsetting your passphrase?  Or, is there a way to specify what pgp
> uses to encrypt your private key?

YES!!!  I've been looking for something like this.  I've been trying to export my keys from MacOS 9 (Network Associates PGPkeys) and into X (gpg) but that IDEA thing was also preventing it.  At least now I can move it over. :-)
If only my X machine was working...

This won't change the keys at all right?  Meaning I can still use the same key in OS 9 and in X/Linux/GPG?  This is the case as I understand it but I'd like to make sure.

sim