Last week I wrote about a problem with Mozilla loading the wrong web pages.
Imagine my shock when Galeon did the same thing. And there's a Debian bug
report for *Konqueror* doing that, too!

The fix? Don't use junkbuster. Junkbuster (the Debian testing version, at
any rate) is broken; check out the bug report [1].

It has something to do with persistent HTTP connections -- indeed, I
noticed that clearing my browser history was fairly effective at fixing the
problem.

Hope this helps anyone who's having the same problem.

Dan

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=78067&repeatmerged=yes