|-----Original Message-----

Redhat has used the x.0 versions as almost betas in the past.  For 7.0 they
changed to an unstable version of gcc I think it was.  There were lots of
broken installs as a result.  Mandrake hasn't done that, as far as _my_
experience goes.  The change log has a whole list of stuff, but the biggest
change is an upgrade to KDE 2.2.1.  Check out this URL for an overview:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/81.php3