>And maybe it's time to create more awareness of TCLUG at the U? I could
>imagine some small posters would do wonders too.

I found out about TCLUG through the U.  I normally ignore the posters
plastered everywhere, but I think a penguin caught my eye and I learned
there was a meeting the next day.  I couldn't make the meeting, but I
wrote down the URL, and when I got home I excitedly typed it in... and
here I am.
I can help spread the word, at least among my fellow CS grad students.
 Maybe after I go to my first meeting and am awed by the greatness of
the group, I might be enlisted for other helpful things as well...