Sorry about not being available. BestBuy's internal network got hit with Nimda and they shut down all internet access for 2 days, so I'm really behind in my emails. <RANT>And yes, I warned them. I warned them when CodeRed first hit. But did they listen? NoooSir. They thought they were safe becuase of a nice firewall and some anti-virus software.</RANT> Anyway...

Yes, let's plan on the meeting. Scott, that would be great if you could make some flyers. Let me know if there is anything else you need me to do.

-- Clay