> > - The publisher may be able to provide copies of Marty's book, A Procmail
> >   Companion, at a reduced price for LUG members. If that's gonna happen we
> >   need a count of interested parties, and probably also some help in
> >   distributing the books at the meeting.
> >   Autographs will be available as desired, I suspect.
>
> Are sample chapters or a TOC available anywhere?  I would love to have a
> good reference and examples for procmail, but I need to flip through a
> copy of it before I'll put money down.
>
> Nate

Sure thing:

http://www.it-minds.com/detail.asp?item=100000000015413

Unfortunately, the only sample chapter is the first, and as
you know those tend to be introductory. I'm not asking for
commitments at the moment, I just want a good guess of how many
copies to haul around. You can certainly take time to
flip through a copy at the meeting.

ToC below.

Andy