Quoting Paul Rech (rechpj at earthlink.net):
> Just got a flyer from McLeodUSA about phone and internet service.
>
> I remember someone posted here that they switched over to McLeod.
>
> I'd like to get some feedback on how that's worked out.

They where great as Ovation.

> Did you get local phone service?
Yes.

> Does this mean you can get rid of Qwest?
No, Qworst still owns the copper in the street.

> Did you get Internet access from them also?
No, just FB1s, PRI and BRI.

Their tech support suck just as bad as Qwest. At least Qwest can give you a
troubleticket on the phone, McLousy can/won't.

So many times you just have to keep calling back and explaining the whole
problem over again.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500