On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 07:04:01PM -0400, Dan Drake wrote:
> Okay, this is driving me totally batty.
>
> Mozilla is not properly loading web pages. It gets "stuck" on a server. For
> instance, I'll be at "foo.com" and I type in "bar.com/webpage.html". What
> Mozilla will do is try to load foo.com/webpage.html . Hitting reload
> doesn't help. Clearing the memory and disk caches sometimes helps.
>
> I'm using Mozilla 0.9.4 on a Debian testing box. I've set the memory and
> disk cache to 0, and I told it to compare the page in the cache to the page
> on the network "Every time I view the page".
>
> This is an intermittent but EXTREMELY annoying problem. Has anybody else
> had this problem? Does anybody know how to fix it (other than hacking on
> code, which I am no good at...) I'm trying to file a bug report, but I
> can't properly load the Bugzilla pages...

I've had some rather weird bugs when upgrading from 0.9.3 to 0.9.4 in
Debian. Basically I get a lot of sudden "Connection refused by bar.com"
and the java_vm basically goes balistics when accessing anything that
uses java. Oh, and the annoying big bits of graphics they now have on
the error dialogs suck.

Guess it's time to go find an older 0.9.3 .deb

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>