Depends..  I dont know much about PGP, but in my last math class we talked
about the concept of public/private key encryption, and to break it, even
with all that knoledge (with RSA anyway) involves factoring with 2 VERY large
pime numbers.  It is one of the few ideas that works better in practice than
in theroy. Because in theory, somone would be able to do the factoring
regardless of the size.  In reality, even computers get to numbers of about
100 digits and simply stop being practical for most applications.  If you
want more info on this, I can dig out my textbook....

Jay

--
Jay Kline
list at slushpupie.com
http://www.slushpupie.com
--
Q:	How do you know when you're in the <ethnic> section of Vermont?
A:	The maple sap buckets are hanging on utility poles.