On Thursday 20 September 2001 16:10, Phillip.J.Crump at WellsFargo.COM wrote:
> I'm having the same problem w/ my zip drive as well.. I can't figure it out
> either.. It happens when I try to create directories, delete files or
> create files

I'm only having the problems within Star Office.  I can mkdir, vi, cp, etc
outside of Star Office with basic commands.  However, if it's creating or
modifying files outside of SO that you're having problems with, try looking
at my fstab entry.  Note, however that it's an external Zip drive.  My other
machine doesn't have SO on it yet, so I'm not able to test if the internal
Zip will have the same problems.  You may have to modify it to /dev/hda4 or
something liek that if it's internal.

* My original post is below for reference.  In rereading it, it's not exactly
clear.

Shawn