--
I did it a little differently.  To keep from deleting "valid" saved e-mails,
I did the following:

> cat emldelete
find / -name *.eml > /home/shawnf/eml.txt
#
for i in `cat /home/shawnf/eml.txt`
do
strings $i |grep readme.exe
  if [ $? -eq 0 ]
  then
        rm $i
fi
done

The .nws files have the same basic headers and so forth, so I just wrote
another script to search for them.  I know it can be done on one line, but I
like to keep it clean and easily understandable.  That way, just about anyone
can figure out what I was doing should I not be here.

---
Shawn

   "Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."
	-Bruce Lee