On or about Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:49:39 -0500
Doug Hanson reportedly said...

> How about the Vine Park Brewery on West 7th street near the Wild Arena?
> Great microbrews and good food...

I have a mild objection to Vine Park - I thought the beer was good, but
the food was limited and rather pricey to get a decent meal.. I was
thinking a return to DiGigio's (about 6 blocks from Vine Park) on West
7th. Food is cheap and plentiful as are the drinks. The staff seemed happy
to accomodate our last group, which numbered 10-12 folks.

But I will settle for whatever makes people happy.. both locations are
very close to my place. In the meantime, here is the link to DiGidio's.

http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/5518868/

See you all (wherever) tonight...

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-