I was hoping to have an installfest next month since I've been getting tons (and tons) of requests for one. Unfortunatly no one ever returns my emails. >-( So let's plan on having a meeting on the 6th... Hmmm, after checking my calendar, It looks like I'll be out of town again... damn.

Procamil sounds like a perfect topic. Andy, let me/us know if your friend is willing to talk.

-- Clay