Doesn't the cable modem only route packets from specific MAC addrs?  I
thought I read that the last time I thought about getting a cable modem.

In that case wouldn't the WebTV traffic be forced to go through the
firewall before going out?  (The hub would spray it at both, but the
cable modem would drop anything that didn't have the firewalls MAC?)

Plus I don't know anything about WebTVs and what sort of network
configuration you can do on them.

--

Jesse Erdmann
Engineer