--

One more thing on this, when is the next install fest?  Next month?
November?  I'm already booked for two of the weekends next month and the rest

I never got a chance to even think about picking up a copy of Debian last
Friday like I was planning.  Anyone on the east side willing to burn a copy
of the latest Potato and Woody for me?  I don't plan on using X, just the OS
as this will be a file/print/DNS-DHCP server.

Between this server and the ramdisk error, and my other machine I'm trying to
setup as my dial-out gateway which failed, I've lost a bit more hair.....

---
Shawn

   "Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."
	-Bruce Lee