Hello everyone,

I sent this message to a friend, then thought I would send it here as
well.

Got a small problem. I'm trying to get my Apache server running with SSL. I
am using an apache-mod_ssl package that was compiled at Real-Time (don't know
if it's still on the ftp.m-linux.org server or not). I have the mod_ssl module
mentioned in both the LoadModule and AddModule sections.

This is running on RedHat 6.2, if anyone cares.