On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 11:59:11AM -0800, peter.clark at tides.com wrote:

>         Speaking of which, when is the next Installfest? I have a couple of
> problems I want to work out with a.) my crapola printer and b.) email with
> Postfix. Not to mention, I might be able to bring a new convert for
> initiaion.

What trouble are you having with Postfix?  I'm not an expert, but am
running it.  I had a wrinkle or two that I seemed to iron out, but am
not sure that I did the best that can be done.  (I stopped at, "that sort
of works, close enough.")  I'd be curious to see if we had complementary
issues.

--
I used to like HP before computers, and once I even liked Compaq,
but I liked DEC better than HP and Compaq put together.