With fall around the corner, it seems like playing computer games isn't such a
bad idea :-), cooler weather, shorter days make the warm-glow of a monitor
cheerful(?)

Anyways, totally talking about non-linux things, I started to re-eval my "game
system", which in 1 word "sucks". Thing have changed so much in 1 year my box is
almost junk.

I bounced over to Gamespot to look at the Ultimate Game Machine (UGM)

	http://gamespot.com/gshw/stories/flat/0,12880,2712828-4,00.html

Nothing too surprising.

Nice to see AMD gives a good bang for the buck.
Unbelievable you can get 2 40Gb drive in RAID config for $105.99!

But, why or why Windows ME?

Of all the crappy OS products from MS, why choose ME?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500