From: Munir Nassar [mailto:nassarmu at mctc.mnscu.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 3:06 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Mail Server/DNS server

Ok, i just put in the order with Qwest for my DSL line (256up/640down) and
Real-Time as my ISP...

but now i have a few questions:
1) are there any good howtos for setting up DNS servers?
2) are there any good howtos for setting up mail servers? (any mailer will
do, but i heard that qmail is pretty easy to setup...)
3) the package that Dennis offered me includes 8 IPs, I will be using a
200MHz RedHat machine as a FireWall, are there any good howtos on bridging
networks?

 -munir