Send him an email with backoriface attached.  Then just findout his IP
address.  There are back oriface control apps for linux even.  Or, if you can
somehow get VNC installed on his computer without his notcing...   maybe try
the PingOfDeath, or any other numerous things.  Something even more simple
might be to use smbclient and see if he has any shares on his computer.  (If
it is NT, he already has C$ as a share)

Jay