I have a friend who has dared me to get into his computer.  He is running a
cable modem in Woodbury.  I don't know which ISP.  After boasting about all
the benefits of this great high speed connection, I asked if he ran any
kind of firewall.  He told me that indeed, one was not necessary.  His
ISP  told him he was covered.  He also runs no kind of antivirus
software.  I told him "you're nuts", he told me "I double dog dare you to
hack me".  Alas, I have zero experience in this area, but I would love to
prove a point.  Any suggestions?  Please, nothing too cruel.