How 'bout wireless networking for a meeting topic?  I am sure a lot of
people would be interested in hearing security solutions and ideas with
all the hype of insecure 802.11b networks.  I am currently considering
an internal packet filter that only allows ssh connections over the
wireless net.  This sounds nice but alot of things break over ssh and
X11 display forwarding.  Does anyone have experience with wireless VPNs?
 Maybe there is no solution yet but I still think it would be a good
topic of discussion.

We could even play with netstumbler and see how many 802nets we find at
the U.  Maybe we could set up an AP and use one of the decrypting
programs (ie airsnort) to crack our own network.

Sounds like fun to me :-)

Marc