That depends on facilities, which depends on the city and Business or
Residential.  St. Cloud has a USLink switch for business users, home
service is resold over Qwest equipment.  Granted, USL colos with Qwest so
eventually it touched their equipment, but at least someone real answers
the phone.

We switched to USL for locl and LD service, cut the bill almost in half.
Qwest will always be the most expensive because they are the LEC and have
higher tarriffs.  (poor babies)

MK