> PUC?

Public Utilities Commission.  They are the ones who qwest hates.  The PUC
can impose fines upon Qwest, and also force them to make changes in
customers bills.  I bet I get a kiss-ass call from Qwest within the next
couple of days too.  The last 2 times I complained to the PUC, someone high
up from Qwest called me apologizing, and I got a $50 credit on bill both
times, and the incorrect charges were also reversed.  I hope the PUC fines
them some exhorbitant amount of money, something which will cancel out all
of the money they've made off me over the past few years.