Just switch to USLink now.  There's a $2.50 charge to switch, and then
you'll be qworst free now.  :)  And you get to keep your current phone
number.

I think we should dedicate a future beer meeting to being Qworst-free. By
the way, there's an interesting site here:
http://www.tsewq.com (qwest backwards).  That's where I found out about
USLink.