Woohoo!  I'm so happy.  I just dumped Qwest.  And, if you have Qwest now,
and hate them as much as I do, you can get rid of them too.  Anywhere you
can get Qwest, you can get USLink (http://www.uslink.com).  They don't offer
residential DSL yet, but they will soon.  But you can certainly get your
phone through them.  $25.00 mo, with 2 free hours of long distance (extra LD
is 10 cents/min).  I'm so happy that I'm finally Qwest free.

At the risk of sounding like spam, if you mention my name when you sign up,
I think I get a couple bucks off my next bill.  :)

BTW, I just reported Qwest to the PUC today for extra charges on my bill
which they will not remove.  And when I asked Qwest for the number for the
PUC, they wouldn't give it to me, which is a violation of law.  I reported
them for that too.

Unfortunately, the ATT Broadband phone isn't available in my area yet, and
I'm 3 blocks from Sprint's area.  I've been bending over for Qwest for the
last 5 years, and wasted countless hours of my life on the phone arguing
with them over my bill and service.  I think it's time for some celebration.
:)

Jay