> I've found that at times DOS names are like that as well.  Files and
> directories such as "My Pictures" and "My Documents" don't get comprehended
> too well in *nix.

You want `cd My\ Pictures` or `rm -rf /mnt/dos/My\ Documents/My\
Pictures/Hardcore\ Porn/`

Basically, any character that isn't a letter or number needs to be
preceded by \

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"We can learn much more from wise words, little
from wisecracks and less from wise guys."
--William Arthur Ward