Hey everyone,

Anybody had trouble with a Logitech optical mouse (using PS/2 adaptor),
XFree 4.1.0, and a Matrox G450? I've got X configured and displaying
properly, but I have trouble with my mouse pointer jumping randomly around
the screen, buttons apparently being pushed (without me doing it), and
random mouse scrolling. The problem doesn't occur all the time, but often
enough that it's a major pain in the rear.

I have the same setup at home except I have a G400 instead of a G450, and it
works fine there. Any ideas?

BTW, I tried using a regular PS/2 mouse and the generic "PS/2" option in my
XF86Config-4 file, but nothing really changed.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com