Anybody using nessus from command line? I got it compiled and installed
ok, but the nessus client does not seem to want to work correctly. I'm
not really seeing any errors in the logs (syslog, messages). The
nessusdaemon is running.

When I run the nessus client with the following command:
	$ nessus 10.0.0.254 3001 dave nessus-hosts nessus-log

(3001 appears to be the default port for nessusd, according to the man
page. I created the "dave" nessus-user successfully, and my nessus-hosts
file contains a single IP address of the host I want to scan. nessus-log
does not exist -- I assume nessus will create it?)

The first time, it asks for my password, then says that the "host has
been saved", or something to that effect. If I run it again, I get an
"authentication filed" message.

Dave