On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Scott Dier wrote:

> > familiar, it should... Hitler 1933
>
> This thread is now dead due to Godwin's law.

Ok, to bring this thread on topic, who here was watching the Fox News
channel?  I don't know what stations have who's video and who's showing
what but yesterday on Fox news, they were replaying all 30 or so video
clips over and over.  One of the clips was a camera pan through the
streets, showing cars, buildings and people covered in dust and
debris.  One cab that was close to the camera beared a "peace, love and
linux" sign, completely unscathed from what I could tell.

-Brian