On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:48:59 -0500
Scott Dier <dieman+tclug at ringworld.org> wrote:

> * Colin Kilbane <colin at tyr.med.umn.edu> [010912 00:29]:
> > Sorry needed to vent, I'm from NY.  I'm just wondering if and how many of
> > my freinds were murdered today.  My best friend just found out that her
>
> Like i said, lets kill this thread now.

Lets just figure out a way to incorporate this into Linux. That seems like the logical move. This _will_ change the coarse of mankind much faster and for much longer than any technology. It must be embraced, not ignored. There will be thousands of networks to rebuild. There is alot of work and restructure to be done. Why not put Linux into the forefront of the battle. The time is now. The time is unprecedented.

--
      SpencerUnderground                       ameriKKKa Under Attack