Only cowards attack civilians, attack people that won't fight back.  Death
 to the Taliban, death to the terrorists that they support.  Anywhere
 where it is legal to kill your wife but not divorce her, is messed up.
Where nuns can be executed for running a hospital for the poor and
outcast. Where christians, homosexuals, vagrents, mentally handycapped,
and the poor are systemattically persecuted and executed.  Does this sound
familiar, it should... Hitler 1933
 The sick part is that these bastards will soil the name of all of the
islamic faith, Sunni and Shi'i alike, in the minds of many of us. We can
not allow ourselves to sink to the level of these mindwashed fools. These
are not men of god, just those who use his name in the quest for greed,
death, and power. It is certainlly the greatest sin that any follower of
god, Christian, Jew, or Muslim, can commit is to kill in his name. This is
no better than the atrocities committed by Christians in the crusades an
the inquisition, and the treatment of Palestinians by Christians and Jews.
I am not very religious but if there is a hell, or just an absence of
god's grace I do not see a better way to get there than by the acts of
terrorism we have seen today.  I do not advocate the killing these people
in the name of god, but in the name of justice, and those innocent lives
that we will save through our actions. I believe that the US is a far from
perfect goverment, but it is better than anything else that civilization
has seen. We let Hitler kill millions, Stalin kill 40 million, and Mao
kill 60 million, we can not allow another totalitarian state to elevate
itself upon the corpses of the innocent.

Death to the terrorists! Death to Osama bin Laden leading them! death to
the Taliban, Palestinian factions, and Iraqi goverment for supporting him!
We can only hope that the people of Afganistan, Palestine, Iraq
will find liberation, freedom and democracy like we have. It will not be
found in the death of the innocent, but only in the total destruction of
such forces as the Taliban.

Colin Kilbane